The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Auriel's Bow NA is a dead campaign due to population imbalance

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Yet there was AD last night on Bloodthorn working completely uphill vs superior DC numbers for six hours to finally capture the home triangle.

This is the reason AB is how it is, the moment people started losing or getting outnumbered they left the server.

I dont get it.

- Complain the servers are dead
    - Only go on servers that are completely in your factions pocket

?????

EP and DC on Auriel's are at Low while AD is at High/Full. EP and DC on Bloodthorn are at High while AD is at Medium. Much more balanced.
    DC also doesn't gate-camp on Bloodthorn, or if they do it's only a few people. They let you come out and recap keeps, they want a fight. Whereas on Auriel's, the moment anyone shows up it's practically instant gate-camping by hundreds of players against less than a dozen.
    Entirely different situations.

Draeven,

DC on BT gate camp like crazy.

They've even formed groups up specifically to clear the mages on Ghartok and Chim repeatedly to make the camping easier. peanutrunner (yes, the P is lower case in his name) and his little crew are rather infamous for this.

If they've made the map blue, you can't take two steps outside either EP gate without a fight. Sometimes not outside of the spawn area itself.

There's a reason we really, really enjoy stomping on Blue.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Draeven,

They've even formed groups up specifically to clear the mages on Ghartok and Chim repeatedly to make the camping easier. peanutrunner (yes, the P is lower case in his name) and his little crew are rather infamous for this.

If they've made the map blue, you can't take two steps outside either EP gate without a fight. Sometimes not outside of the spawn area itself.

Really? I've been there a few times with my guild and never ran into more than a dozen or so gate-campers. I guess we just capped Farra or Kings quickly than they could.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yet there was AD last night on Bloodthorn working completely uphill vs superior DC numbers for six hours to finally capture the home triangle.

This is the reason AB is how it is, the moment people started losing or getting outnumbered they left the server.

I dont get it.

?????

EP and DC on Auriel's are at Low while AD is at High/Full. EP and DC on Bloodthorn are at High while AD is at Medium. Much more balanced.
    DC also doesn't gate-camp on Bloodthorn, or if they do it's only a few people. They let you come out and recap keeps, they want a fight. Whereas on Auriel's, the moment anyone shows up it's practically instant gate-camping by hundreds of players against less than a dozen.

Draeven,

Im still mad at you for killing me when I killed the blue guy attacking you the night you had just become emperor.

:(
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I dont get it.

?????

Draeven,

Im still mad at you for killing me when I killed the blue guy attacking you the night you had just become emperor.

:(

My deepest apologies. :blush:

And sorry about the puggies taking AD home keeps that night. We encouraged them not to, and no Hijinx went south of Alessia/Roebeck. We did take Brindle, but that was to cut Ash off.

EP organized policy on BT is to leave Faregyl/Bloodmayne/Blackboot alone unless you guys have a scroll. We know what gate camping is, and we want to encourage you guys to come out.

Draeven,

Really? I've been there a few times with my guild and never ran into more than a dozen or so gate-campers. I guess we just capped Farra or Kings quickly than they could.

It's worse some days than others. Saturday (the day I got the crown, ironically) was one of the worst I've seen, so it sticks out. Aforementioned mage clearing teams on the gates and everything.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on June 23, 2014 9:27PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC definitely gate-camps on BT (at least when they see any AD). It's quite hilarious to behold.

It's even more hilarious when they get wiped during said camp.

Or when a group of 10+ DC shows up and drops a camp near the gate for reasons entirely unclear... then proceeds to leave as soon as we kill a few of them. (WTF?)

Or camping people at the skyshard.

Even better is when they come to gate camp EP but run into our small team of AD stalking ghartok and wipe (@EP I'm sorry btw, it was only because you guys wiped us after we literally helped you demolish a blue siege line on Arrius... you guys did good though had a couple really tight fights there).
  • Krinaman
    Krinaman
    ✭✭✭
    Combine AD and BT and you might have a server. Mix in the EP that made goldbrand a ghost town and you have another full campaign.