The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Content & Cookie Cutter Dungen/Caves.

Blade_07
Blade_07
✭✭✭✭
Hope the new content aint so cookie cutter as the content we got now. Basicaly when you been in 1 dungen/cave you just about been in them all. I realize there is a HUGE amount of content that went into this game but I did pay $80 and thats a large amount of money to spend for cookie cutter content in MOST places. Skyrim was awesome for not having that in there game! All hand crafted caves and dungens. And yes, I know that was a single player game but kinda thought they would have done the same for the most part. Thats not what I see with ESO saddly. Guess maybe I expect to much for a $80 game & $15 a month fee?

EDIT: And I would like to add that the outside maps and landscape is awesome!!! Did a damn good job with that!!! Thnx.

Just my 2 cents.
Edited by Blade_07 on May 20, 2014 10:14PM
“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like cookies...

cookie-monster.jpg
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org