The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bot Train of Death.

pknecron
pknecron
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4T8EBvFGk&feature=youtu.be

He we have a short video of 6 or so bot dying over and over for no apparent reason. They rez at the Wayshrine, try to get back to Crosswych and die just short of the walls. I watched it happen for about 10 minutes as I shot and edited the video.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seen them drop like this when there was a GM in a public dungeon. Perhaps this GM doesn't want anyone to see themselves.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    Faulty script, they're trying to accomplish something and then type /stuck so they can teleport back to the wayshrine for free. Quite funny though, whoever is running that bot is going to come home and blow a gasket when he/she sees that his bots weren't productive at all.
    Edited by Psychotius on May 20, 2014 8:54PM
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    Good.
    "M'aiq was told to stay away from Oldgate. This confused him. M'aiq remembers when it was called Gate." M'aiq The Liar
  • Draaconis
    Draaconis
    ✭✭
    Psychotius wrote: »
    Faulty script, they're trying to accomplish something and then type /stuck so they can teleport back to the wayshrine for free. Quite funny though, whoever is running that bot is going to come home and blow a gasket when he/she sees that his bots weren't productive at all.

I agree. Fraking hilarious vid though.
  • Kapazo
    Kapazo
    Soul Shriven
    I love to see the bots die and will celebrate with Cyrodilic Brandy.
    I bet if you spoke your mind you'd be speechless.
  • Allyah
    Allyah
    ✭✭✭
    Off-topic but I like the unobtrusive add-ons.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the same thing today near the Eagle's Brook wayshrine. Two bots were dying over and over again for half an hour (probably much longer, but I left after I did my quests). They weren't running, they moved at walking speed. It was wonderful, I stood there just for the joy of watching them drop dead.
    Edited by Rosveen on May 20, 2014 10:08PM