The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

polls, polls and polls

esoone
esoone
✭✭✭
Afther zone gold spam we now get general poll spam?
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polls are fun. Polls are not being spammed. Mods are closing out duplicate or similar polls.
  • Commonpain
    Commonpain
    ✭✭✭
    ...erm sorry for the question but isnt this whole Thread considerably "spam"? =)

just a thought o.O
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn... I'm only here because I thought there was a poll.
  • Squishy
    Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    where do I vote that it is fine?

Beside, polls are superb for TLDR people. They see the question, and how many agree with the answers. :)
    "In 2014, a possible bot was sent to coldharbour by a military GM for a crime she didn't commit. This argonian promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ebonheart underground. Today, still wanted by the developers she survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a bot problem, if no one else can bite you, and if you can find her....maybe you can hire The SQUISHY."
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    You should make a poll about it.
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    :D
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand. Can you please create a poll with a list of answers that I can choose from. I think this may help with my response.
    Thanks-
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here expecting polls .... I am disappoint.