The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please fix Darkshade Caverns VR EU - constant zone crashes resulting in frustration

Locke_ESO
Locke_ESO
✭✭✭
Not really much more to say than in the title. Bugged encounters (no loot on one boss and door trap on final boss) and high lag apart this dungeon will crash on about 70% of runs to complete it resulting in a complete roll back of your character. It's happened at multiple locations and often during combat but that could just be a coincidence. Not sure what the US version is like.

Considering there are pretty much only 2 dungeons in the game that provide any sort of challenge to VR10s (DS & Elden Hollow) it would be wonderful if they both at least worked.
  • jayssenrwb17_ESO
    There have been a few posts on here about this dungeon, I've posted a few times confirming bugged bosses, being kicked out of the dungeon at the same point every time, no loot, etc etc etc....

No response from the Devs or forum mods whatsoever. Amazing really.

ps - I'm on the NA server
    Edited by jayssenrwb17_ESO on May 20, 2014 2:36AM
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Note that Dark Shade itself doesn't actually crash.

The ENTIRE zone of Deshaan is what crashes, and the dungeon counts as it, so it kicks you out too, and rolls back a few mins.

So yea, the bug causing the crash is more likely somewhere in deshaan itself.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Taiminator
    Taiminator
    ✭✭✭
    I've encountered a new bug where the 2nd boss, Transmuted Hive Lord, would do his ground pound ability for well over 1min instead of the usual 5-10 seconds. causing over 100k dmg to the party. Even with 3 ppl healing we were only sometimes able to last through that.
    Pact Bosmer Nightblade DPS, Tank or healer
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Taiminator wrote: »
    I've encountered a new bug where the 2nd boss, Transmuted Hive Lord, would do his ground pound ability for well over 1min instead of the usual 5-10 seconds. causing over 100k dmg to the party. Even with 3 ppl healing we were only sometimes able to last through that.

You need to damage him and he will stop doing it