Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problems as a DK

Verfall
Verfall
Hey,
I am currently searching for a good DK Build for Solo Questing.
I Go with 2 H Skills and Ardent Flame and I think I Do not nearly as enough damage.
Now that I am 35 and having only level 37 quests open and no real place to grind solo

I am blocked by Filgdor Orcthane. Can not kill this guy! I run in with fully loaded ultimate and manage to bring him down, but after the ultimate runs out i am absolutely stuck. I knock him back and do damage til he stands again, then repeat but when the ghosts come he gets healed and I die.

So my questions are:
Could somebody suggest a build/strategy for bosses like that?
Is it normal to mostly have quests above my level even if i did all (maybe missing 1) quests in the last zone?
If there is no other way to deal with this can you tell me a really effective aoe build for grinding high enough?

Sorry for my bad english etc.