Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Question About Nightblade Skills

Ravinsild
Ravinsild
✭✭✭✭
I am confused about a few of the nightblade skills...

Specifically the Siphoning Tree.

Swallow Soul - Deals X magic damage and heals player for 25% of damage inflicted every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Player also receives 10% more healing from all sources while slotted.

My question, which may be obvious but I'm just checking, is as follows: Does the 10% extra healing from ALL sources encompass itself. As in Heals for 25% of damage inflicted boost by 10% from ALL sources (This is a source) every 2 seconds for 10 seconds?

Agony - Stuns enemy for 12 seconds, effect is broken by any source. After effect ends enemy takes X magic damage over 5 seconds.

Question the second: Is there a visual error with this skill? I've noticed sometimes the enemy having a flashing thorns icon to indicate it is taking damage from the DOT, but 90% of the time I don't see this. Does it mean the effect didn't happen? Does the effect only go into play if you let the full 12 seconds run and end by itself or can you break it early and still get the damage dealt? I also assume this skill is worthless against bosses, can't even get the DoT from it, right?

Cripple - Siphons movement speed from enemy and gives it to the player while dealing X magic damage over 8 seconds.

Question the third: A few questions about this skill. Why isn't there downward arrows to tell you the DOT has been applied on enemy health bars? Does the DOT damage apply to bosses despite it saying "It's too powerful for that effect", because I notice the black lines indicating my character is sped up. Also does the damage apply to flying creatures because it tells me "Flying creatures are immune to snares"? I ask these questions because of Drain Essence which won't deal damage because the monster can't be stunned, so will Cripple deal damage despite not being able to slow/snare the enemy monster (Boss, or Flying) and again, why no indicator your DOT was applied?