Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Nightblades - trying really hard

glitchmaster999
glitchmaster999
✭✭✭✭
I am trying really hard to stick with this game, I love the game and the mechanics are so fun but it is getting really hard to stay.
I'm playing with a sorc that gets more dps then me with impulse spam on a single target, I cant heal, I cant aoe and I have low dps on top of all that? If it isnt fixed or at least in the same league as other classes by next patch im done and I know many others that will be the same.

Please focus on this, it is frustrating to be so underpowered almost to the stage of giving up on the game entirely, nightblades are the class built for my play style and they just dont work.

Cant even look forward to Craglorn as no good group leader would let nightblades into a group in their current state, at least not melee dps ones.
Edited by glitchmaster999 on May 19, 2014 3:39AM
  • bantad87
    bantad87
    ✭✭✭
    Impulse/Pulsar spam is not a class specific mechanic. Pulsar is exceptionally strong, and needs to be adjusted, period.
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    No but crit surge and a couple of other sorc things synergise with impulse way more so why would I not just go sorcerer? The point isnt that they cant do it, it is that they are worse at everything than others.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually power extraction is a much better boost for impulse, but that doesnt change the fact that nightblades were literally an afterthought addition at the end of beta and have been completely half-assed by the devs.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use power extraction with whirlwind, I know the damage boost but you just cant sustain groups of mobs like crit surge allows you to do. I think the ideas in the class just didnt mesh properly, that being said, I would like a quick fix followed by a proper fox instead of waiting 2 months for the proper fix.
    Edited by glitchmaster999 on May 19, 2014 4:04AM