The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Finder Work for VR Dungeons?

Loco_Mofo
Loco_Mofo
✭✭✭✭✭
So I wanted to run VR Banished Cells today and was surprised when I couldn't use the LFG tool to form a party. I set the search to Veteran Mode, but there is simply no option in the drop down menu to search for a dungeon group for Banished Cells (or any other VR dungeon for that matter).

So what's the go? Am I doing something wrong or is the LFG tool useless once you reach VR content?

I stood outside the dungeon for 45mins spamming zone chat trying to find a group and then gave up. Is this my only option from now on? If so, what a mess...
  • Emperor
    Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem :\
    If you like small group PvP (2-4 players) and solo PvP check out my video ;)https://youtube.com/watch?v=jechGImtFio

SPOILER: The first 40 seconds of the video contains a scene from the final Molag Bal boss fight!

• Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because it's a pile of crap.

It LOCKS you to your current range.

So let me guess : You are VR6-10. You can only use the tool for the "gold" tier dungeons now. (BC is a 1-5 dungeon)

They really should implement a decent LFM tool in this game. The community would improve 10 fold in dungeons if they did.
    Edited by Axer on May 19, 2014 7:30AM
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axer wrote: »
    Because it's a pile of crap.

It LOCKS you to your current range.

So let me guess : You are VR6-10. You can only use the tool for the "gold" tier dungeons now. (BC is a 1-5 dungeon)

They really should implement a decent LFM tool in this game. The community would improve 10 fold in dungeons if they did.

Actually I'm VR2 right now, but when I try to use the LFG tool I don't see a single dungeon... None, zip, nadda...

That's why i figured I must be doing something wrong, because if this is working as intended, basically the LFG tool is useless once you reach VR content.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st VR dungeon is VR3-VR5
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun98ca2 wrote: »
    1st VR dungeon is VR3-VR5

Shaun, you're a legend.

Thank you, this is the answer i was looking for.