Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Character Status & Some Questions...

RatsnevE
RatsnevE
✭✭✭
Thus far I've reached level 29 having just ended 'Pelidii's End' of the same level which was not 'fun'.

I'm playing solo and only 'grouping' on the fly when needed or being helpful with no chatting--a Khajiit NB with 'sword/mace/ax & board'. I'm using merchants to sell what drops and don't keep (self found). I also fill empty soul gems (some sole gem passives here). I'm keeping and equipping 'better' weapons and armor and keeping herbs, water (alchemy passives here too), glyphs, and soul gems.

I've been able to exceed the quest achievement for all areas so far except for the Undaunted Guild quests and Private Group dungeons that so far require a groups. Private group dungeons and PvP may very well spell my end to ESO gaming one day but I will go as far as I can go and so far so good.

1. How am I doing?
2. Do you think I can reach 'veteran' solo with S&B without any trading/grouping/crafting or horse play except for alchemy?
3. How far can this sort of character go (no PvP) in ESO and why?
4. Does my level of enchantment passives effect the level of glyphs I find?

Thanks for the input.
Edited by RatsnevE on May 18, 2014 7:28PM