Some folks simply have trouble with Molag Bal

• Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhoric wrote: »
    No it isn't me. As I have said I am a veteran of MMO gaming. I have never had this much trouble with two fights in my whole time gaming. I know how to kite. I know how to dodge. I have played every main stream MMO out there all the way back to UO.

It's you then, oh great veteran MMO player.

I did it NAKED on my NB with a mix of range, running in circles, and few head-on attacks - he went down like a sack of potatoes.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allow grouping with one other person instead of further nerfing.
    Options
  • Sylinias
    Sylinias
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Nightblade Vampire

I'm sure Vamp had *nothing* to do with it, right? Uber bat swarm at all?
    Options
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylinias wrote: »
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Nightblade Vampire

I'm sure Vamp had *nothing* to do with it, right? Uber bat swarm at all?

No, actually. I'm a Nightblade - that was why (and that I actually used tactics).

But thank you for showing your childish behavior.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on May 22, 2014 6:45PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try Right Mouse Button.

You're welcome.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • MKLS
    MKLS
    ✭✭✭
    Rhoric wrote: »
    Did you not read. I am a sorc, I am ranged. Nothing I do works. I barely do any damage to him. I don't even get him down to when the titans come out. I have died 2 dozen times. I have read everything I can posted here on the forums, have watched videos. This is the toughest fight I have encountered besides the mannimarco fight in all of my 14 years gaming

Have you leveled up your restoration staff tree perks and 3 or 4 abilities and put points into your armor passives. ?

I had to spend a couple of days building that tree up - but once I'd done that it was a lot easier - as well as altering my key bindings to put blocks onto keys as well as the mouse.

Also are you using the decent crafted pots and foods

I'd suggest trying all of those before giving up on it.
    Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greywolf46 wrote: »
    Much of the disaster that fight is becomes mute if you allowed people to group for him.
    Concur. For every one who posts about how absurd it is to be forced into solo-only play in main-story instances, there are likely dozens who simply said, "What the hell is this?" and simply unsubscribed without posting a thing or submitting feedback in-game.

IMO it was a really boneheaded decision by the ZOS developers to force solo play in the main-story quests.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options