Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Viable Sorc Melee PVP build 2h/bow help

Kyotee0071
Kyotee0071
✭✭✭
As title says. I was toying with the idea of making a 2h / bow sorc for mainly pvp. Of course some pve to level up along the way.

My concern is the armor type. I'm a huge fan of light armor for the mana regen and looks. Would that be viable for the build? Or should I go heavy/light or even medium armor.

Also any recommended build examples of what is working for you would be great, as respecing and skill choice regret is kind of a bummer. But I'm sure I can come up with a workable build if no one has any suggestions.

Just worried I would be gimping myself not going the proven caster route for my sorcerer. But bow looks like it would go well with critical surge, and ball of lightning / critical charge looks like it would be pretty chaotic as a combo.
I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch