Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see weapon ults implemented into the game?

glitchmaster999
glitchmaster999
✭✭✭✭
In the current game state, magicka builds seem to overpower stamina builds. One reason for this would be the absence of stamina based ultimates (excluding dawn breaker). Would you like to see weapon ults implemented into the game to help balance this out?
Edited by glitchmaster999 on May 18, 2014 1:19PM

Would you like to see weapon ults implemented into the game? 34 votes

Yes, I think they should be added.
64%
Gilvothchimneyswift_ESOMorolivrim21ChaosTheoryCraftreagen_lionelScesmoongreenephenoixb16_ESOaowy55b16_ESOKorprokBillyMailmanArRashidpitkanencomplexeb17_ESOKaaldeinStill_Minddemonlkojipub19_ESOSzarlejHippocrates311Erotesadesanawaeliisra 22 votes
No, I don't think they should be added
0%
No, I don't think they should be added but I think stamina builds need a buff
5%
GisgoKellieHusker 2 votes
Yes, but I think other things are a higher priority
29%
huntgod_ESONaguur86tixier.benub17_ESOEnderusNox_AeternaMilannaOkieDokieXarkothodoris1008EnOeZ 10 votes
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think they should be added.
    My old thread:
    Weapon Ultimates ideas
    Options
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't think they should be added but I think stamina builds need a buff
    Yellow bar!
    Flawless dawnbreaker works for me but stamina needs some love.
    Options
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArRashid wrote: »

That is pretty much everything I would hope for except for one note, I would change some of them such as the frost atronach to be significantly different to other mechanics while keeping the same ideas.
    Options