The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I'm Being Stalked Through Tamriel !

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly I'm not making this up, everywhere I go this damn woman is after me. Keeps shouting things like "Comrade the Guild needs you" or Comrade, a message from the Guild"
Now don't get me wrong, I love a bit of female attention, but this chick is a psycho. She's followed me over 3 continents, dozens of cities, its getting to the point where I'm expecting to see her on my login screen. I wish I'd never stepped foot in that damn guild building. Geez all I did was smile and be polite to her.
I'm telling you now Zeni, sort this woman out or I won't be responsible for my actions. I'll stick the pointy end of my greatsword somewhere where the sun don't shine !

OMG I think I can hear her coming, gotta go......
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    You too??

You know, I thought this place would be safe from the ilk of that kind, but NO!
    Worry not brother, for you are not alone. We have to band together to help put an end to this crazy lady!

*edit* Ok, It seems that people want to call me names too...Was minding my own business when someone poped up behind me and say "Oh finally, a sane person"

....I mean really? Insults?
    Edited by demendred on May 18, 2014 5:15PM
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    The ghost of a strange blind man I broke out of jail once keeps haunting me, trying to get me to come to his house. I only helped him because that blonde servant of his looked like she could have pulled my legs off.

I woke up a month ago to find him in my hotel room, barking orders at me like I owe him a favor! Plus, he just never shuts up, so I went over to his cave. Sure enough, he had to tell me a story where he saw fit to drag me into some kind of pocket dimension. When Varen Aquilarius was being electrocuted, begging for Akatosh's mercy, I laughed and laughed.

For some reason I don't think that prophet guy thought is was as funny as I did.
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, you may not see me online for a while. She finally caught me !
    I thought I'd be safe in Daggerfall, but no. I was almost out of the market and she cornered me. Held out her hand and what was there... 2 rings of Mara ! ! !

I'm a fighter, an explorer... not a husband... geez

:(

(P.S. If she asks, you haven't seen me)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Points and yells- "Street treat!"
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝