The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Going back for dungeon skill points

beefers96
beefers96
Is it possible to participate in group dungeons on normal mode after you hit VR? I wasn't aware that I could do other factions dungeons through the "group finder" until I was a high enough level that the first tier of dungeons were no longer searchable. Can I do them after I hit a high enough level to go to their lands or am I permanently down two skill points?
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, the dungeons are never limited to the group finder only thankfully. And infact I extremely highly recommend you don't do them that way.

The correct, and recommended way to do the group dungeons is via the Undaunted guild:
    - In each major city (generally the first one you reach, or sometimes the 2nd, youll know due to it's size and the fact it has a bank) - search out the local tavern. Inside you'll find 3 undaunted members (at least):
    - 1 will tell you the location of the local campaigns dungeon, and mark it on your map
    - 1 will tell you the 2 locations of hte other campaigns dungeons, and mark them on your map too.
    - The last will just be a drunk that wants a drink. You can purchase him one, and it will count towards an achievement. (which grants undaunted points)

So yea, you can do them at anytime, at any level, with any party thankfully. Just talk to those guys, then open up your map and port in. Battle on.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • beefers96
    beefers96
    Thanks much! I appreciate it!
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axer wrote: »
    Aye, the dungeons are never limited to the group finder only thankfully. And infact I extremely highly recommend you don't do them that way.

The correct, and recommended way to do the group dungeons is via the Undaunted guild:
    - In each major city (generally the first one you reach, or sometimes the 2nd, youll know due to it's size and the fact it has a bank) - search out the local tavern. Inside you'll find 3 undaunted members (at least):
    - 1 will tell you the location of the local campaigns dungeon, and mark it on your map
    - 1 will tell you the 2 locations of hte other campaigns dungeons, and mark them on your map too.
    - The last will just be a drunk that wants a drink. You can purchase him one, and it will count towards an achievement. (which grants undaunted points)

So yea, you can do them at anytime, at any level, with any party thankfully. Just talk to those guys, then open up your map and port in. Battle on.

As far as I can tell Marbrud (AD) only has 2 the one who wants the drink and the other only gives you the AD location and one other.

• Ytterin
    Ytterin
    ✭✭
    There is no correct way to find these. *Facepalm*
    You unlock them however you unlock them, whatever play style you prefer, and you do them at your convenience.
    To state otherwise is like telling people you know the 'right way' to live.

Mentioning the people as a resource, yes... that's nice. You can also simply unlock the other dungeons by completing the one for your faction, or by waiting until you find them in the VR zones. None of them are wrong, they are just different.