Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grand Healing - Restorationstaff

Murmeltier
Murmeltier
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

if i cast the Grand Healing AOE from the Restorationstaff more than once at the same Spot, does it heals for more HP, in the Time it ticks? Or does it heals for the normal Ticks?

MFG Murmeltier.

Edited by Murmeltier on May 17, 2014 4:27AM
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    it stack...

2 grand healing in the same spot will tick each onece every second so you will actualy have 2 tick per second (3 will stack to genereting 3 tick per second...and you can have up to 4 stacked up with the morph for additional duration)
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is the Info i need, thank you very much :) .

So i go for the longer Duration-Morph. I thought about the Mana-Recovery Morph for PvP because there are more Players i can hit with it, so it does give me more Mana back. But i PvE a lot too and i think there is a longer Duration with the other Skill Rapid Regeneration (Morph/Regeneration) more helpfull.

MFG Murmeltier.
    Options
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The mana morph is better for pve too.

Because the reason youd WANT to stack it together is what?

The game is extremely fast paced, you need fast healing.

No real damage that will kill a player lasts over 3 seconds - most deaths can occur way way faster, so very very frequently that 4th tic will be wasted (as the target has already died/left/or is full healht)
    vs simply having a lower cost? Always effective. Also the mana back even on just 4 players can be pretty impressive at high spell dmg, scales up to something like 28 per player , so well over a hundred if you hit a full group.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mana recovery is always better...as fast as combat tends to be in this game, there are very few things that benefit much from increased duration.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axer wrote: »
    The mana morph is better for pve too.

Because the reason youd WANT to stack it together is what?

The game is extremely fast paced, you need fast healing.

No real damage that will kill a player lasts over 3 seconds - most deaths can occur way way faster, so very very frequently that 4th tic will be wasted (as the target has already died/left/or is full healht)
    vs simply having a lower cost? Always effective. Also the mana back even on just 4 players can be pretty impressive at high spell dmg, scales up to something like 28 per player , so well over a hundred if you hit a full group.

Ok, the Fights are fast and stackin up the Grand Healing to save the Group isnt very effective, i saw it yesterday in my Group.

But how about the Idea to use the longer Duration Morph from Grand Healing and the Rapid Regeneration Morph from the Restorationstaff? The Idea is to cast the Circle and the RR as a Backup and heal the Spikes with the Templerspell Breath of Life Morph, that hit up to 3 Players?

So the longer Duration with the Grand Healing Morph could help to cover up the 16.5 secounds from Rapid Regeneration? I dont know how Long the Morph from Grand Healing with longer Duration is, at higher Levels. Is this possible or is the Mana Morph from the Grand Healing the only Way to use the Spell?

Nice Informations, makes me a little bit unstable which Skill i choose, i hope you can help me out with some Examples?

MFG Murmeltier.
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i went with illustrious ( on my sorc) and regret it. it's just not worth the lost of mana regen. im just debating the 15k it'll cost to respec for a couple of morphs.
    rapid regen is the default. its up all the time.
    healing ward is next. then my swap spot is illustrious/springs, restoration, or radiant aura (on my templar) depending on circumstances. for the situations im using illustrious. the mana regen sure would be nice.

as a templar. illustrious isnt a good choice. you have plenty of burst with breath of life. and if its really hitting the fan then practiced incantation is "free" and will pull the bacon outta the fire in all but the worst scenarios. where i find im using illustrious/springs is in large group pvp, specifically sieges. and the mana regen from springs would be far more beneficial as it'll return more than it did to cast allowing you to spam it and recover mana for more casts of breath or rapid regen.

purely on a math basis. ritual of rebirth is faster more hp/sec, heals more per cast, and costs less m/hp. and should be used in almost any case over illustrious. making springs the logical choice for that morph

Edited by Jeremy_gelber_ESO on May 20, 2014 8:25AM
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    i went with illustrious ( on my sorc) and regret it. it's just not worth the lost of mana regen. im just debating the 15k it'll cost to respec for a couple of morphs.
    rapid regen is the default. its up all the time.
    healing ward is next. then my swap spot is illustrious/springs, restoration, or radiant aura (on my templar) depending on circumstances. for the situations im using illustrious. the mana regen sure would be nice.

as a templar. illustrious isnt a good choice. you have plenty of burst with breath of life. and if its really hitting the fan then practiced incantation is "free" and will pull the bacon outta the fire in all but the worst scenarios. where i find im using illustrious/springs is in large group pvp, specifically sieges. and the mana regen from springs would be far more beneficial as it'll return more than it did to cast allowing you to spam it and recover mana for more casts of breath or rapid regen.

purely on a math basis. ritual of rebirth is faster more hp/sec, heals more per cast, and costs less m/hp. and should be used in almost any case over illustrious. making springs the logical choice for that morph

Hm, ok the Numbers sounds logic and helps me to understand the System more then before. But i am interested in the Idea to play with HOTs to Support larger Groups with Illustrious, Rapig Regeneration and eventualy Purify Ritual.

I think too that the Numbers are right. The Fights are fast and PPL dies to fast, to heal them ONLY with this Spells. It is only an Idea.

I need some Numbers from Player who morphed Illustrious Spring to Level 50, how much Seconds the HOT tick there? Is it only for 4 Seconds with higher Ticks or is the Duration longer now, maybe 6 or more Seconds?

Is Lingering Ritual the Way i should morph or is the faster cast Version better? I need here some Numbers too, from Players who morphed this Skill to the faster Version at Maximum Level. Is the Casttime at highest Level 1.7 Seconds or is this Morph faster then?

Mutagen sounds nice too. Sometimes in hectic Fights, i hammer at my Keys and my TP Drops fast through Chaos or Lag^^. This Morph could be Handy but i like Rapid Regeneration too. Ah damn, i love this Options but i cant decide before i doesnt hear more about this Skills. It cost me too much Gold to reset them easily.

MFG Murmeltier.
    Edited by Murmeltier on May 20, 2014 2:39PM
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Murmeltier wrote: »
    I need some Numbers from Player who morphed Illustrious Spring to Level 50, how much Seconds the HOT tick there? Is it only for 4 Seconds with higher Ticks or is the Duration longer now, maybe 6 or more Seconds?
    it never gets more than 4 seconds. the only thing that changes is the amount healed and the cost. 1 more tick isnt worth it.
    Is Extended Rituall the Way i should morph or is the faster cast Version better? I need here some Numbers too, from Players who morphed this Skill to the faster Version at Maximum Level. Is the Casttime at highest Level 1.7 Seconds or is this Morph faster then?
    the faster cast is my choice, ritual of rebirth, ( the long one is lingering ritual, extended is a different spell). its always 1.7 seconds. but after 8 seconds regen has ticked a few times. and i may or may not have cast other heals. so the lingering effect is generally wasted. lingering may have more use in pvp.

practiced incantation is awesome (the rite of passage morph) it dumps serious hp to your group. and makes you a huge target in pvp.
    as well as extended ritual ( from the cleansing ritual morph) the extra time is better than 1 less effect most of the time. i can definately see a case for the extra purge in pvp.
    Edited by Jeremy_gelber_ESO on May 20, 2014 2:23PM
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    it never gets more than 4 seconds. the only thing that changes is the amount healed and the cost. 1 more tick isnt worth it.
    Is Extended Rituall the Way i should morph or is the faster cast Version better? I need here some Numbers too, from Players who morphed this Skill to the faster Version at Maximum Level. Is the Casttime at highest Level 1.7 Seconds or is this Morph faster then?
    the faster cast is my choice, ritual of rebirth, ( the long one is lingering ritual, extended is a different spell). its always 1.7 seconds. but after 8 seconds regen has ticked a few times. and i may or may not have cast other heals. so the lingering effect is generally wasted. lingering may have more use in pvp.

practiced incantation is awesome (the rite of passage morph) it dumps serious hp to your group. and makes you a huge target in pvp.
    as well as extended ritual ( from the cleansing ritual morph) the extra time is better than 1 less effect most of the time. i can definately see a case for the extra purge in pvp.

You are right, i change it to Lingering.

Hm, i dont know the Incanation but i will search it in the Forum. The Lingering Ritual gives after 8 Seconds an additional little Heal, maybe if the Fight is going hot, everything more helps? 0.3 Seconds sounds so Little but i hear they Buff this Spell in 1.1.

So extended Ritual is better because it last longer but only negates one negative Effect? I know that this Spell can give in Synergie with the passive Skills a Bonus, so the extra Time sounds nice. But heals this Spell enough to makes it worth to loose the additionel cleanse Effect?

For the first, thank you for the Infos. I Need to heal through the Dungeons to get the Points but i doesnt have morphed most of my Spells yet because i cant decide. I fear i do the first Dungeons at Level 50^^.

MFG MUrmeltier.
    Options