Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Imersion why dilberately break it?

Depechenova
Depechenova
✭✭
U can solo Uber bosses? Are u un touchable in pvp? Do the gods of Tamriel hail your deeds?
Then why o why break this immersion zenimax is desperate to hold on too?
Example rocks , twigs, 2 foot of water, hmm maybe an arch that's 5 ft across?

Yep of ya horse! that's what heroes do, they cant handle 2 ft of water on there horses. Or a bloody rock no my horse throws a fit if I ask it to jump over ROCK!!

While am at it zenimax , dungeons and sorc with pets, ( before u guys flame me about having a pop at sorc's , I am one) . Some one designed a tunnel that leads to a tiny arch and doorway, hmm someone has there summoned twilight out and another clanfar, maybe some crabs and throw in a few monkeys. Ohh whats this we have to fight here? I cant see the the Bloody floor!!!! the twilight spoils a over shoulder view, flap flap flap, I cant see jack . Am being screamed at gtfo out of the red!! I did but it was 0000000. 1 of a sec to late.
When u thought it cant be any harder , they've added bugs ,crawlers, worms, flys in the dungeons, And the problem I have with this is " how many of u fired ya best shot of at said target through a wall of things u cant see well only to realise that a tinie tiny crawler or beatle is at the mobs foot , and the soft targeting option has decided in its wisdom u wanted to kill that first?
Take them out of dungeons plz the soft targeting is killing this for me. The field of view is so narrow in most cases in these places, And the general space for lightly targeting stuff Will tag the stuff u didn't want to waste your best opening shot at.

Also why o why design ya maps in nearly all zones as the most painful way to explore? Invisible walls are everywhere u wouldn't expect them to be. U cant short cut no that would be to hard to design, Another example is I want to go to said town, am 20 feet way from it, no where near a warpstone, can I climb these rocks? hell no.. I HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY AROUND THE DAM MAP . Plz zenimax design things in such a way that tells that person that's bashing there skulls against your invisi walls theres no way up .

I do like this game but zenimax your not helping me get the immersion .
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invisible walls are everywhere u wouldn't expect them to be.

:o

• Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Up coming content will bring in the likes of the thieves guild. Stealth play and thieves play differently. They don't go the all away the map route, they go in ways from the sides or the back. So yes invisible walls are in places I didn't expect. And I'd be disappointed if they brought out content that kills the shear play of freedom they had in other elder games. Ppl don't always use the front gate.
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    Gisgo wrote: »
    Invisible walls are everywhere u wouldn't expect them to be.

:o

Yah I don't get this part either. Only annoying "walls" I've run into are the cliffs that seem to purposely be placed to not let you simply shoot straight for something but I'm glad its this way lol.