Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

how i quest vr content

cf398ub17_ESO
cf398ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
what i do is i start each area by doing the main quest first the i go back and do all the side quest this seems to be working well for me i am moving through the area pretty fast i should also mention that i do not read any of the dialog for the quest i just skip right through it mostly because i don't care anymore i took my time in dc to ready the quest and take my time do things but i have run out of steam for all that i just trying to get vr10 for craglorn and pvp i you have a better way to pve faster i would love to hear it
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I enter into an area I do the main quests then I group for Dolmens, world bosses etc. and do a run of the whole area. After that I mop up the rest of whatever I missed. Sometimes I switch the first two around if needed, depends on how fast I can get a group run together or isf someone is advertising for a group run.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • PharmaChief
    PharmaChief
    ✭✭✭
    I think that once 1.1 update comes out they will raise the experience you get in Cyrodil so perhaps you will be able to advance vr levels there and avoid quest grind in the other zones.
    Options
  • cf398ub17_ESO
    cf398ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i really hope so
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - How I quest VR content?
    - You probably die in the first place.
    Options
  • XquixoticalX
    XquixoticalX
    ✭✭✭
    I go around the entire map and discover all the Wayshrines firsrt so later on I don't have to waste lots of time traveling to and fro. Pretty easy if you stick to the main road. Little bit of creeping about here and there is needed if you don't want to get into something, or if the road goes through an instance. But all in all it's a good strategy I think. Usually pick up a load of quests along the way but I just take quest and move on without continuing within it. Then I just go back and do all the things in whatever order I feel like doing them. Usually it's easier this way to multitask because you know where all your objectives are and you can knock out several things at the same time by planning routes that have POI along the same road.
    ~ Belle Folie

"I'm here to kick ass and eat sweetrolls. And I'm all out of sweetrolls."
    Options