Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE THE GAME FOR OTHERS

randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO
So I was attempting to summon Bloodroot, in Toothmaul Gully, by defeating the 5 champions. I defeated 4 of them and the last one was Togga the Skewerer right. So like a noob Templar I just spammed Biting Jabs over and over again, until I pushed him off the cliff. The funny thing is instead of him landing at the bottom, it sunk underground, lost in the eternal void of nothingness. It's still alive, and Bloodroot wont spawn unless he dies, heck Togga himself cant respawn back until he dies, nor can the other 4 champions (since you need to kill Bloodroot).

So I feel like I messed it up for everybody, which I am deeply sorry. I'm sure on other shards the dungeon is still functioning well. Just wanted to advise everybody to NEVER PUSH TOGGA OFF THE CLIFF!!
Edited by randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO on May 16, 2014 12:07PM
  • ShADoW0s
    ShADoW0s
    ✭✭✭
    Well he might respawn after a while, or you just have to wait for the next server downtime, where everything will be reset.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice going ya jerk lol, no wonder why i could not find him
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer