The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just a thought

mrfather2380
All this complaining about the game is getting rather tiresome. His sorcerer is OP, I hate bolt escape, vamps are OP, DK's are OP, WW sucks are just some examples of discussions I've seen and commented on. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day you're paying to play this game. With that being said why would you continue to support and give away your money on something you deem so unplayable and broken. This is not pee-wee football or little league where everyone gets a trophy for playing. Realize people are going to be better than you are, they are going to find loop holes and glitches and all other types of advantages that we all aren't privy to. Being a consumer does not entitle us to have every whim catered to, you had the chance to read the contract just as well as anyone. Be happy it works, they don't necessarily have to do anything else at this point. So in short, stop complaining, enjoy the game as it is, if not; stop volunteering your money or whomevers money that may be paying for the subscription.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this in Players Guides and why make a thread complaining about complainers?
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • mrfather2380
    NiRN wrote: »
    Why is this in Players Guides and why make a thread complaining about complainers?
    I felt like complaining about complainers. and Its a Guide for players.

• Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    If players are complaining it's because they care about the game and want to play it, but "X" aspect of the game makes them not want to play it - ultimately resulting in population decrease and unsubscriptions.

Everyone has the right to be heard, and it is common for every game or MMO to have more complaints in forums rather then praise. We all hope that the developers know this and take the complaints and gripes with a grain of salt, and can change and fix the game in a way that improves the experience for everyone.

Personally, I LOVE the idea of a werewolf pack and shredding opposing players with my friends, but right now that is not possible. The werewolf form is bugged out to be unplayable and dies way too fast to have any effect on the battlefield.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've worked in customer service for many years, and sometimes I have those days where every phonecall is a complaint and i just have to remind myself that for every one person who calls and complains, there are literally hundreds of perfectly happy folks who will never call me.

Folks don't often call up just to say, "Everything's great, thank you."

Point is, people who are happy with the game as it is are significantly less likely to come to the forum just to say how happy they are. People with problems looking for help are going to be the standard fare here. If you don't want to see complaints, you've come to the wrong place.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?