Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Falchuu in Coldharbor(spoiler)

stevenpotter321b14_ESO
Has anyone else killed this guy for no reason other than to say you have? I am referring to the final main story mission, in the room where Manimarco is being whipped, along the sides are prison cells that are housing many of the bosses from earlier in the game that you can also release.

Falchuu when released has 40k some health and wtfpwns you if you aren't expecting it, the whole time your Companions watch it occur. Anyhow, after he killed me, I kited him for about 30 minutes to get revenge, anyone else kill him just playing around?
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, seriously? I was just beelining for the quest's objectives and completely missed those cells.
    Options
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many of the previous bosses are there. For all those who destroy everything they turn their gaze upon in less than a second, perhaps this is the challenge they need. Release all of them at once!! Enjoy! hehe...
    Options
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Huh. I checked out some of the cells, they were all empty, so I just proceeded. And I'm pretty sure I never fought any Falchuu... is that a dungeon boss? because I didn't do dungeons.
    Options
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falchuu is a boss one encounters in Glenumbra, DC. I also didn't find any other bosses in the Mannimarco torture area, but I didn't look thoroughly.
    Options
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    Odd, I think Falchuu was one of the first cells, on the right side when you go down the stairs and kill the titan. There were other bosses as well, although some of them only had a few hundred hitpoints. Lady Estre for example when freed was turned into a skeleton or something if I remember right.
    Edited by stevenpotter321b14_ESO on May 18, 2014 10:50PM
    Options
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Strange, since last I saw her she was turned into a kneeling, pleading stone statue because she lost the Game. Maybe that's why I didn't see her in there, but I did not check every cell.

It really is not her day in there, is it. That's why you don't make evil pacts with Daedra, kids. Just say NO.
    Edited by Gaudrath on May 19, 2014 12:14AM
    Options
  • Monolyth
    Monolyth
    ✭✭
    Has anyone else killed this guy for no reason other than to say you have? I am referring to the final main story mission, in the room where Manimarco is being whipped, along the sides are prison cells that are housing many of the bosses from earlier in the game that you can also release.

Falchuu when released has 40k some health and wtfpwns you if you aren't expecting it, the whole time your Companions watch it occur. Anyhow, after he killed me, I kited him for about 30 minutes to get revenge, anyone else kill him just playing around?

I released him too! Oh man good times. It was very much a "don't push that button" moment.

I would hazard a guess that the bosses in that room are different for each faction (except for Mannimarco of course). So other factions may have someone equivalent to Faolchu (Glenumbra - DC boss) to deal with.
    Edited by Monolyth on May 22, 2014 2:51PM
    Options