Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do you like that Pets and Trophies use inventory space ?

Baraz
Baraz
✭✭✭
This is just a poll on the question stated in the title above.
Simply express your preference.

We offer two clear poll options below and a third "Add your idea" option.

Community Rules (forum) "Instead of using a petition or protest, recommend presenting your thoughts as a request or suggestion so everyone in the community can discuss it". To comply more than necessary, I will not comment or suggest any direction.

( ps : The PvE/Daggerfall sub-forum was selected as I could not reasonably choose the other sub-forums [Helping Players; Alliance; Main Quest, etc.] nor other categories.)
Edited by Baraz on May 14, 2014 4:05PM

Do you like that Pets and Trophies use inventory space ? 74 votes

Yes, I like it as it is now (Pets and Trophies I carry use backpack space)
5%
WillowPyatraRev RielleF7sus4 4 votes
No, I dislike that Pets and Trophies I carry use backpack space. I would prefer they be like Quest Items.
93%
jhmcclellan3_ESOskeletorz_ESONordJitsubahkalahkadahkab14_ESObloodenragedb14_ESOAlMcFlyXnemesisLeeshaCinnamon_SpiderStriken7SootyTXTraisaXuxilbaraComanicusploddab16_ESOidar.mydlandb16_ESOEzikielStormkristiannyman88b16_ESODatagramslonsdaleb16_ESO 69 votes
I have another idea or opinion about this
1%
CaffeinatedMayhem 1 vote
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • Baraz
    Baraz
    ✭✭✭
    No, I dislike that Pets and Trophies I carry use backpack space. I would prefer they be like Quest Items.
    I'm surprised Lupinemw you can't see the difference between the two.

In the first attempt, the Admin/moderator deemed that it was formulated in a way that was too directed or protest-like. I read the explanation and the rules of conduct and posted a poll that respects the rules. Do you think polls are disallowed on this forum Lupinemw?

My opinion on this matter is posted on my profile.
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you really even need to ask this question? Who would actually like these things taking up inventory space?
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I like it as it is now (Pets and Trophies I carry use backpack space)
    I Love it!
    :|
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've destroyed the majority of my pets and trophies because bag space is a premium in this game.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Baraz
    Baraz
    ✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »
    Do you really even need to ask this question? Who would actually like these things taking up inventory space?

:P Indeed

• Veakoth
    Veakoth
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted all my imperial edition pets, maps and my entire campaign trophies simply because of the stupid amount of space they all took
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    I think pets/trophy's should be moved to miscellaneous, and all the miscellaneous should be moved to a "junk" inventory. miscellaneous doesn't decrease inventory slots.
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually , i dont carry them at all.

One of my 7 bank alts carry items i receive from quests that i want to keep (those with nice descriptions) , trophies , pets ...

The other deal with the craft mats.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Baraz
    Baraz
    ✭✭✭
    @ErilAq The items in the Miscellaneous tab currently take up inventory space (such as Glyphs).

@Nox_Aeterna : same here, which is sad as I'd like to carry a few on my main.
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    I worded that poorly, forgive me. I meant make it so miscellaneous tab does not take inventory space. I'm afraid I was rather exhausted while typing that
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!