The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

card game like hearthstone for elderscrollsonline

Ghost_Heretic
hello .. i have no idea where to post this... as at any other forums... but anyhow so... i think it would be perfect to have a simple game like hearthstone in elderscrolls style for players to play and this way adding fun over the top and spill it everywhere ^ _ ^ so pls make it so... it should be very easy to make no ?
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like this idea, except that I think it should be a more mundane brand of card game (similar to poker but lore friendly to the Elder Scrolls universe) and integrated into the MMO itself. So that if you wanted to play, your character could actually enter a tavern, have a seat at a table, and you could play cards either against the house or with other players.

To a layman it seems like it would be super simple to integrate a minigame like this. Or a simple dice game, or something. Little things like that would make the game more immersive and add another level of socialization to the world aside from just grouping up for adventures.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Totally behind this idea. Add tavern games like ESO-version of poker or dice games at tavern locations. Players can get together, enjoy some card/dice games in between questing, maybe even add gambling into it with gold. It is a mature game, after all.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'm thinking.
    Maybe underground pony guar fights. lol
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?