The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Featured Add-on – Wykkyd’s Framework"

• j.frank.nicholsb14_ESO
    What led me to start using Wykkyd was the ability to turn off the compass. I prefer my screen to have a little information as possible. It is nice to be able to turn off all the options I don't need on the taskbar and reduce it's size so it is not intrusive.
  • llXll
    llXll
    SKIgoBOOM wrote: »
    It shouldnt be illegal as its a 3rd party GRAPHICS mod for your computer/game setting. This enhances your gfx setting and nothing else. But to be honest it looks like medium gfx on the default game.
    thnx, ill skip it.. tbh was wondering how the graphics can be improved when theyre some of the best ive seen l0l..
  • bluemikeb14_ESO
    bluemikeb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    For quick emotes I map wykkyds macros to the num keypad. Using these addons you can emote like you're from Pixar.
    http://youtu.be/xNjjgT0tHMw
  • tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    Wykkyd’s Framework ( assigning loadout and gear change to one macro button ) is absolute necessity given to the game mechanics. Idea in behind is perfect coz it really gives chance to char flexibility. Unfortunately implementation hasn't lived up to expectations coz it has a lot of bugs and simply is not reliable.
    Hope that author will succeed in overhauling addon coz it could improve by lot game experience.

Dont know what could be next addon but for sure i know what u can do . Allow for group output within API functionality , at least when u sort out skill and ability buggs. That will directly improve group learning curve .
    Edited by tino.antoninieb17_ESO on May 22, 2014 12:38PM
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    ... the info bar up top i give an A+, the macro and outfitter a C-. the Others parts i don't really need so i wont comment on them.

I think this is the only outfitter that can be macro'd so i use it but its buggy..... In defense of the programmer, i am not sure how much is ESO bugs and whats due to the outfitter macro bugs.

..... in the outfitter has anyone got the skill save to work ... very little documantation and it all ways up loads the skills improperly with the macro has caused me to abandon the skills part of the outfitter..... the macro'd gear load works mostly with a few bugs if u learn to avoid the bugs thru trial n error (reloadui is ur friend) .....

try it and see if u like it ..... i wish he had better documentation. i find if it reloadui after each macro save i can get it to work if i dont macro the skill part of the outfitter.