The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

whats up with these quests

sushi
sushi
Soul Shriven
i am really having a hard time understanding as i continue to come across quests while leveling in vet rank that are bugged to the point you have to abandon the quest. unforutnately you get to do the whole chain over instead of just repeating the last step

GG HOW THE **** IN 11 MONTHS OF BETA AND ALMOST 7 WEEKS OF LIVE DID YOU NOT CLEAN UP YOUR QUESTS TO WERE THEY ATLEAST FUNCTION OR IF YOUR FORCED TO ABANDON YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO JUST REPEAT THE LAST STEP INSTEAD OF REPEATING THE ENTIRE CHAIN.WOW PULL YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR *** PLZ YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A MUCH NICER BOSS THAN ME YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE 1 CHANCE WERE I WORK ITS CALLED "EARNING YOUR MONEY".

yea i am irratated especially since i am basically forced to level thru questing since the 1st thing you do is nerf all xp into the ground for everything except questing. craglorn best hit it out the park .