Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Death Stroke's Nightblade Ultimate no longer crits in 1.0.8.

Korvadiel
Korvadiel
✭✭
Hello fellows !

Just to announce a newcoming bug, incapacitate strike (death stroke morph from assassination tree) can no longer crits from stealth nor invisibility.

More bugs for the bugblade.

Zenimax, learn to hotfix stuff, it could be very handy for your followers and subscribers, comfort-wise.
  • weirdkitten
    Incapacitating strike hasn't critted from stealth since release at least. Bug yes, but not a new one.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you have to be mean about it? Report the bug and move on. You need a hug.
  • Korvadiel
    Korvadiel
    ✭✭
    Buggest game ever !
  • dahl.lucas_ESO
    Korvadiel wrote: »
    Buggest game ever !

The most ever? I srs doubt that. There are some class issues and it be nice if they addressed them on the fly, but it seems that much of this will be released all in one huge update in time :/

• Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Every Ultimate I've tried since launch doesn't crit. I thought that was intended.
    Edited by Pyatra on May 13, 2014 7:40PM
  • weirdkitten
    Soul harvest and soul shred w/morphs can all crit from stealth.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pyatra wrote: »
    Every Ultimate I've tried since launch doesn't crit. I thought that was intended.
    Ultimates like soul tether from shadowy disguise for guaranteed stealth crit at the begging of a fight can one shot groups of 5 in pre-VR areas. Pretty useful in VR also.

ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Pyatra wrote: »
    Ultimates like soul tether from shadowy disguise for guaranteed stealth crit at the begging of a fight can one shot groups of 5 in pre-VR areas. Pretty useful in VR also.

Never thought about using Soul Tether from stealth. I'm currently using the Soul Harvest from stealth to open up boss fights. I'm hitting somewhere in the 4k range at VR3.
  • Korvadiel
    Korvadiel
    ✭✭
    Well, so anyway, one of the two morphs isn't working properly and this, gentlemen, is not a feature, it"s a bug.

Currently : soul harvest can crit for stealth, incapacitate strike can not.
  • mikeandsarahub17_ESO
    mikeandsarahub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can't wait for the patches. The NB class has potential. Hopefully the new stuff will make DOTs do a bit more damage and fix the other bugs.