Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Factions Content?

leandro.800ub17_ESO
leandro.800ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Would you like to see Faction Respect and depending on the level of it opening new Questing / Crafting / Skills (like other mmos have)
Having respect on one side could make other side hostile, this could be around the different guilds (mage/fighting/unwanted/future ones)
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    Do the guilds hate each other? I thought they were generally removed from such things as well as politics.
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see my title as a member of the Eye being put to more use. Like a PvE bounty board I guess?
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • ShADoW0s
    ShADoW0s
    ✭✭✭
    Do the guilds hate each other? I thought they were generally removed from such things as well as politics.

Well they dont HATE each other, but they dont love each other either, they just have different ideas and focuses and work together.
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    ShADoW0s wrote: »

Well they dont HATE each other, but they dont love each other either, they just have different ideas and focuses and work together.

Oh ok. Well either way I like being able to do the quests for all of the guilds as they've all been pretty interesting so far. Would be a shame to have a system like the OP requested imo. However, it would add consequence to your choice.