The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory

Hellorush
Hellorush
✭✭
Hi.

I've read a plenty of posts about bugs with Eidetic Memory and about the hard choices about those 2 skillpoints against the Valaste saving..

But still I didn't get one important thing - do we get Eidetic memory in any case (both Valaste saved and not)?

Or is it actually a choice between skillpoints and the ability to remember all notes/books you encountered?

That choice regarding Valaste is tied somehow to the recieving Eidetic Memory ability?
  • Lalaeith
    Lalaeith
    ✭✭✭
    You get the memory regardless of what you choose :)
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info!
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    If you choose to let her go wit him you get 2 SP if you choose to let her stay you get a crappy staff. Either way you get the book.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep thinking saving her will result in her being a quest giver at some point:p To make up for the crappy staff vs 2 skill pts sacrifice.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At the end of that quest, I chose to let her go with Uncle Sheo ;) After all, she was miserable in the Mages' Guild, and quite happy at the end of the quest. I think Sheogorath's misunderstood. So what if he has a harmless cheese fetish? :D I'm glad I got the Eidetic memory regardless, though, because I enjoy collecting the bits of lore and reading them.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it was created back in 2014. When old threads like this resurface they can cause confusion and can be disruptive. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.