Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Elemental Wall

Rodwyn
Rodwyn
✭✭✭
Moin,

ich hätte mal eine Frage zur funktionsweise von Elemental Wall. Wird der Schaden von mehreren "übereinander" liegenden Elemental Walls des gleichen Elementtyps berechnet oder gilt da für den Schaden jeweils nur die zuletzt gecastete respektive die stärkste?

• Andy22
    Andy22
    ✭✭✭
    From my testing u can actually "visually" stack multiple elemental walls, but it seem they do not damage multiple times.
    I did not test if different types stack in the same area.

U can also try: esoui.com/downloads/info375-AoECapViewer.html
    Edited by Andy22 on May 13, 2014 9:03AM
  • Rodwyn
    Rodwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answer. i have the same feeling about the damage not beeing calculated. Its only "felt" because foundry tatctical Combat says it does damage but it seemed that the fire wall my mate casted - after i casted mine - did no dmg at all.

So it would be interesting to know if

a.) this is intended or a bug
    b.) you "overwrite" a existing wall with a new one
    c.) the strongest effect counts for the dmg beeing delt or a lesser effect can overwrite the stronger (through dealing lesser dmg because of less magika or something)
    d.) this only happens with the same elemental types and stacking the same elemental dmg is thus not recomended.

"Blue"-Post plx! :blush:
    Edited by Rodwyn on May 14, 2014 6:33AM
  • Pixelex
    Pixelex
    ✭✭✭
    Now does the damage stack or is it useless to cast two walls?
    Meisterangler alias Masterfischi
    www.pixelex.net
  • Andy22
    Andy22
    ✭✭✭
    Pixelex wrote: »
    Now does the damage stack or is it useless to cast two walls?

It seems that casting two walls of the same type from the same player is useless.

• Rodwyn
    Rodwyn
    ✭✭✭
    And from different players? ^^
  • Andy22
    Andy22
    ✭✭✭
    Rodwyn wrote: »
    And from different players? ^^

I did not test this case, but going how other different player effects stack, this should stack fine.

Edited by Andy22 on May 16, 2014 10:15AM