Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

A part of me wishes the WW had the sneak speed.

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
I've always seen Werewolves as master hunters seeing how they were created by the Lord of the Hunt himself; Hircine. I know WW was meant to be a tank, but I kind of wish they had human passives that encouraged the hunter aspect of a WW. Besides, Vampires are tanky enough.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves are meant to be tanky / Tank, yet they have no taunt... XD
    I do agree we should be able to sneak, but even more... I'd love to be able to roll >.> Seriously... Why can't WWs roll?
  • Teevesnacks
    Teevesnacks
    ✭✭✭
    I want vampires to turn into a giant bat and fly around XD
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want vampires to turn into a giant bat and fly around XD
    That statement alone proves Vampires are working reasonably fine while werewolves are whimpering puppies.
    Yes, you go dream of flying in the sky... We, poor wolves can only pray we don't get stuck mid pounce and die >.>

• Neutronium_Dragon
    Neutronium_Dragon
    ✭✭✭
    TES werewolves have a "skirmisher" motif rather than a "tank" one. TES3's werewolf implementation DID allow for sneaking, but since it wasn't a short duration buff, this was a much more practical option. (Sneaking in the Skyrim/TESO implementation of a short buff timer would just burn up the timer.) Mind you, the Morrowind version didn't have a fear howl or a pounce attack (although they could jump far higher than a normal character), so whittling down enemy numbers stealth attacks was often the only way to deal with groups.
  • MasterLanz
    MasterLanz
    ✭✭✭
    Right now I wish they had anything at all redeemable.

Stealth would be nice as a werewolf, but it seems more like a burst/hit-and-run style of character. Correction, it seems like garbage that was weakly aimed at being a burst/hit-and-run style.
    Edited by MasterLanz on May 13, 2014 3:15AM