Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Sorcerer's skills preventing Nightblade's cloaking ?

Korvadiel
Korvadiel
✭✭
Hello there !

I'm puzzled about something weird when, sometimes, it happens i'm fighting a sorcerer spamming some sort of blue crystal thing and suddenly i cannot stealth any longer. It's not magelight nor detection potion, it"s something else preventing single handledly the player to go invisible while the sorcerer is chasing/casting at his target.

Any clues about what causes this ?

Weird !
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Korvadiel wrote: »
    Hello there !

I'm puzzled about something weird when, sometimes, it happens i'm fighting a sorcerer spamming some sort of blue crystal thing and suddenly i cannot stealth any longer. It's not magelight nor detection potion, it"s something else preventing single handledly the player to go invisible while the sorcerer is chasing/casting at his target.

Any clues about what causes this ?

Weird !

You might be talking about Mage Light is a mages guild ability. It makes so you can't sneak up up on us.,if it's not that, then it's the curse, a damage ability that makes you explode
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on May 12, 2014 7:06PM
  • Korvadiel
    Korvadiel
    ✭✭
    Could that be the daedric's curse ? Because it's definitely not magelight as i allways checked people who wears it.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Korvadiel wrote: »
    Could that be the daedric's curse ? Because it's definitely not magelight as i allways checked people who wears it.

It has too be, there is no other scor ablity that would cause that, it would put you into combat for up 6 seconds and make so you cant run away in stealth, and if you had the ablity too stealth while in combat like a smoke bomb, per say in up too 6 seconds you would blow up so either way WE CAN SEE YOU!! ;)
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on May 13, 2014 12:50AM
  • Korvadiel
    Korvadiel
    ✭✭
    Well, curse that daedric's curse then !

Thank you for your insight nonetheless.
    Edited by Korvadiel on May 13, 2014 5:12PM