Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Mist form

concobar
concobar
✭✭✭
Fix it.
600 magicka for an ability that claims to make me immune to Control effects and yet does not at all while also being nerfed to move no faster than anyone could run is weak. I am amazed that my two escape powers (mist form and cloak of darkness) are both so easily negated by DK talons. What is even more hilarious is that DKs are getting buffed in 1.1 while NBs and Vamps are getting little that will change their game.

one point mage light negates NB invisibility. This is BS and needs looked at. I do not have a 1pt ability that negates Sorc teleport or DK talons so why is there an ability available to every player that negates one of the core abilities of the NB class?

DK talons are maybe the most abused power in this game and if you watch the bat stack exploit vids you will note the exploiter was spamming talons along with bats. Best of all is the guys that used these abilities to make Emperor get to keep the title even though Zeni has accepted the tactic as a exploit. Way to reward those that break the game.

To end, if mist form is going to be so expensive and its movement so slow at least it should grant CC immunity as the tool tip says. getting talon spammed out of mist form is as big a joke as is getting shield bashed out of mist form. Having someone throw up a root that is spam able and has a duration greater than a NBs invisibility is pure garbage. All any DK need do if a NB hits invis is spam talons and wait.
I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
  • SaibotLiu
    SaibotLiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just remove talons and sorcerer teleport from the game. Make it so only NB can sneak in Cyrodiil.

PVP fixed.

There's not much point to PVP right now unless you're one of the two above classes, which I think the numbers on any campaign at this point in the game would show. Im even a glutton for punishment usually in PVP. If I think its pointless, you have some real problems.

I also find it funny how this post that points out the most out of balance stupid abilities available is completely ignored. I think the majority of people left on this game are DK and sorcerers or something.

Also I read the patch notes, nightblade gets some of their more useless abilities tweaked, while dark talons now heals you and rapes your enemies first born child by proxy. Good to see we have our priorities straight.
    Edited by SaibotLiu on May 12, 2014 6:46PM
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post is ignored for a good reason.. Not trying to sound like an a**, but we have all seen these complaints already. I do not see a single bit of information that has not already been sent in with /feedback as a problem and/or posted in a previous forum.

These posts are important nonetheless.. Regarding patch notes.. Go read them please. It is stated that more patches may be added and even some will be removed. Hardly any of those notes are set in stone, so referring to them in such a way is pointless. It will only cause many of you to complain even further when some of the things listed are not fixed or removed and added to a later patch..

That's my rant regarding your rant. Hope it has the same effect as yours did to me.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response and let us hope these issues get fixed.
    I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.