Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

faction inbalance of the last main quest (Spoiler)

crislevin
crislevin
✭✭✭✭✭
How come in AD, the last main quest (Javard Tharn) has one boss who summons one add (albeit a bit more powerful) AND you have a helper! while in DC, last main quest (Septima Tharn) has a boss summons 20+ adds, and you have to SOLO it?
Edited by crislevin on May 12, 2014 12:54PM
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Because AD are wusses and they can't cope with anything more than that, whilst AD don't get out of bed for anything less than an uber boss 5 trolls and a Harvester or 10.
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupinemw wrote: »
    Because AD are wusses and they can't cope with anything more than that, whilst AD don't get out of bed for anything less than an uber boss 5 trolls and a Harvester or 10.
    LOL.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the NPC POV it's all a little imbalanced really. EP are under assault by DC from the get-go while DC have AD hanging on their shores in the first Primary area. I haven't seen enough of Auridon to know whether AD have invaders yet, they seemed to be suffering from internal politics instead
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the NPC POV it's all a little imbalanced really. EP are under assault by DC from the get-go while DC have AD hanging on their shores in the first Primary area. I haven't seen enough of Auridon to know whether AD have invaders yet, they seemed to be suffering from internal politics instead
    LOL, DC actually has least quests regarding invaders from other factions. AD is filled with quests about Covenant and Pack invaders, from upper portion of Auridon, to Grathwood and everything beyond all the way to Reaper's March. Its absurd if you played through DC then came to AD.
    Edited by crislevin on May 12, 2014 2:37PM
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    This complaint is funny, wait until you do the last quest of EP, its like one or two bosses, and you have like 4 or 5 helpers. Though to be honest, after being pummeled as often as I was leveling up, that vr 10 final battle on ep was refreshingly simple
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know, my alt is in the rift now, hopefully finishing EP soon.
  • Rayadrel
    Rayadrel
    ✭✭✭
    Lupinemw wrote: »

I'd totally believe that were DC not made up of frilly, fragile Bretons, Redguard fancylads and Orcs who would have to study for 10 years in order to be promoted to "idiot".
  • Mephiston87
    Mephiston87
    ✭✭
    DC are clearly badasses, thats why i chose them. There's next to no invasions the entire time, its all sort out the areas and foil sneaky plots of imperials and evil doers. A decent amount of vamp killing too which is fun, but in truth u just need to look at DC troop organisation in the PVE content and its very well done, theyr proper trained troops in heavy armour very capable. AD+EP are both lacking in that area i noticed. Im nearly done the EP vet content and enjoyed the DC areas and quests the most anyways.
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    hah us AD types don't see the need for heavy armor since we have the best snipers (Bosmer archers), the best artillery (Aldmer sorcerers) and the best assassins (Khajit Nightblades) in all of tamriel

(tho my DC knight would like to differ offcourse)
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This complaint is funny, wait until you do the last quest of EP, its like one or two bosses, and you have like 4 or 5 helpers. Though to be honest, after being pummeled as often as I was leveling up, that vr 10 final battle on ep was refreshingly simple
    Just finished EP, jee it was easy, probably easiest fight in the whole game. just active the shard and sit and watch.....lol
    Edited by crislevin on May 18, 2014 10:34PM