Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Problems with addons

Thriller
Thriller
Hi all, I use addons since the game started and I have never found this problem, but from yesterday some addons I use don't show what they should show. FoundryTacticalCombat for example doesn't show anymore my buff and the debuff I put on the enemy; Combat Log Statistics doesn't show nothing, the window stay empty even if I received damage or I do dps; I can't see crystal fragment proc on my status window and many other things... Every addons are updated and I had't change nothing in the options, so how can solve this problems? I have already tried to delete all and reinstall but nothing is changed. Please help me
  • Lumpy_Space_Elf
    Lumpy_Space_Elf
    Soul Shriven
    In the latest update for FTC the dev changed the buff and debuff windows a bit, they are a bit smaller then they were, but other then that they are the same. Also, when you update FTC, for some reason it doesn't carry over your previous settings so you have to readjust everything as if from default.

Other then that though, I don't know what the issue you could be having is. I also use FTC and a couple others and they are all working fine for me. What I suggest you do is test out each mod individually by taking all the mods except one out of the Add Ons folder and load up the game. Then keep adding a single add-on at a time until you either have them all in the folder, or you put one in and it doesn't work. That's the best advice I could give, hope it helps.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a know bug that LibDebug might swallow parsing errors. Wich would prevent the loading event from ever registering (and half the logic is there).
    It took me some time to find it as the cultript for my "Addons are not executed/working" problems was a Syntax error that LibDebug was surpressing. Try disabling any Standalone version and every addons that has a local copy (it's one of the few libraries normally not embedded, but only used as optional dependency).
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Thriller
    Thriller
    Mmm I posted the error also in the esoui forum... Someone replied me, and I gave them more info and details. http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7756#post7756
    For you it's the same bug you are talking?
  • Thriller
    Thriller
    Solved, thanks all for helps