Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

How to build a werewolf?

Sakiri
Sakiri
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is mostly a hypothetical question and a train of thought on an alt.

Im debating on rolling another alt to keep pace with a friend.

I want to wolf it. Because I can.

How would I build around this? Class, skills?

Race will probably be bosmer again. My current wolf is a bosmer bow sorc. Looking for something with more melee bite. Dont want to use a stick and wear a dress. Sticks and dresses are for sparkly vampires.

Sorc has a terrible time with ultimate generation. :( but shes so cute when she wolfs out and goes rawr! Oops.

Did I just say that?

><

Halp?
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc actually isn't too bad with Ult generation. Get a 2h with carve and the 15% ult cost reduction and you're good to go, Though if you want to really speed it up, go Templar with 2h and spam Solar Barrage (with the Prism passive) and Carve. I'd use redguard or imperial for race because of their chance on melee hit to restore stam or health respectively or you could go nord for more armor and better health regen. Def go medium armor though because the passives sync extremely well with WW.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a V5 Bosmer NB Werewolf and proud!

As a rule of thumb any skill line can play any role. A sorc can be a tank or a melee, in your face, smash and basher. Two handed sorcs are a lot of fun. As the poster above me mentioned a two handed cleave morph, coupled with Saviour Set, you can generate ultimate in minutes for transformation.

I myself play bow and 2 handed - my sorc (albeit he is a baby in comparison) is a destruction staff two handed, it works very well. The game is a lot deeper than most people realize, so trust me, if you want to make sorc Bosmer melee character, it'll work.

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorc is bow and dw and its a wee bit slow. Debating on dk or nb though Im having great difficulty with every nb I make. Cant seem to get into them and Id like to try a skirmisher idea.

Hm. Def medium armor. Ill play with calculators.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone with a calc suggestion? Esohead is down. :/ or just giving me bs errors