The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ashlander Motif

twnakita
twnakita
✭✭✭
Being able to make Ashlander apparel and weapons would be AMAZING. Their weapons are especially badass, in my opinion.
Katessa
Ebonheart Pact
NA Server
  • Anvos
    Anvos
    ✭✭✭
    Eh I'd rather they do a Tribunal Motif first, so heavy can get their version of ordinator armor and medium and light can get the traditional Morrowind glass armor. Crafting resource would obviously be glass since they didn't use it as a material.

Also having a dwemer motif is another I'd rank higher, as dwemer metal armor didn't really have the dwemer feel. Resource would be dwemer scrap metal. Heavy would be like the Morrowind style where you can't quite tell if it was a polished up dwemer battle suit or just pieces taken off of constructs. Medium would be the Oblivion and Skyrim style where it looks like you just melted down scrap an tried to make it look "dwemer style". Robes could be essentially a more professorish/engineer look instead of flowing.
    Edited by Anvos on May 12, 2014 8:07PM
    Options
  • twnakita
    twnakita
    ✭✭✭
    Or.. Why not all of them ? :)
    Katessa
    Ebonheart Pact
    NA Server
    Options