Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[Suggestion] Werewolf skills

genuwine21
genuwine21
Soul Shriven
I love playing a werewolf in Elder Scrolls, and for all the faults I enjoy playing werewolf in ESO. That being said, it would be nice for them to have some changes.
  • Only having 2 skills on your bar is boring (it would be nice to have some other abilities considering vampires don't lose all of their "human" abilities to use vampire abilities)
  • Leveling Werewolf skills takes a long time (this can be reduced three ways, make it cost less for ult to come off "CD", allow Werewolf to last longer, or allow for leveling while not in werewolf form (maybe a small percentage of XP, like the amount you gain from having a weapon equipped but not having any of the skills on your bar since you are "equipping" werewolf form)
  • not being able to dodge (this is sort of a pet peeve, I think it is weird to be so stamina based and not be able to avoid attacks, though you could make this a skill instead which helps with point 1)
  • It would be nice to have some kind of sustain as a werewolf (this isn't necessary but would make the form much more useful to those who run sustain in their normal kit but don't have access to it in Werewolf form)