The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank Difficulty and new NPC Guilds

srfrogg23
srfrogg23
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am really excited by the announcement of the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guilds in the Road Ahead article. So, it goes without saying that I absolutely intend to join those guilds and progress through their story lines no matter what, but the experience may be a bit lackluster if I am one-shotting (IDDQD/IDKFA FTW!) every NPC target because I'm a veteran rank X doing level 1-50 quests. What is the likelihood that there will be an option in the future for those of us in the veteran ranks to join and quest through those guilds at a veteran rank appropriate challenge, similar to the way questing in the 2nd 2 factions currently works?

Has anyone heard any details on this? Or, do the current guilds (fighters/mages) already support this feature?