Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Range DPS

GeronimoChief
GeronimoChief
Soul Shriven
I have a vet1 nightblade which i thought would be more suitable for range dps,but after reaching veteran my suspicion came true.Except the fact that nightblade is the most weak class,i found out that playing with bow is kinda impossible at veteran.Checked the classes and non seem to fit or compliment playing a pure bow only wielding dps,except the fact that bow's feel and are weak as weapons and the bow tree skills are week/buggy also.So the only tree that compliments playing range dps is bow which skills are weak , class skills doesnt realy compliment playing range or bow in that matter.How dificult it would be to make a 5th class like a ranger or something for all manners of range dps ? I Seriously think of reroling but no class can be range dps so yeah.....Waiting for opinions to see if it's only me or other ppl thinking alike.