Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Dual Wield bug: Whirlwind.

Zsymon
Zsymon
✭✭✭✭
I just unlocked Whirlwind, and I am noticing that it only hits one enemy at a time, even when I am close to multiple enemies. This bug does not exist with its morph Steel Tornado, but does it exist with the other morph, which I'm planning on taking: Whirling Blades?
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to work again for me.
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the initial radius is rather small at first, if I recall correctly.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tryed to spin with 2 short daggers equiped ? Not that big AOE isnt it ?
    I only wonder why in the world this skill were put into DW, not into 2H where it suppoed to be by nature.
  • pknecron
    pknecron
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tryed to spin with 2 short daggers equiped ? Not that big AOE isnt it ?
    I only wonder why in the world this skill were put into DW, not into 2H where it suppoed to be by nature.

Weapon size has ZERO to do with the AOE size of Whirlwind. The size is fixed and is stated in the skill tooltip. Reading comprehension for the win.