The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

That's how I got a free vampire bite

class101
class101
✭✭✭
Short story who may help someone out there, I apologize in advance for the basic English, it is not my own language

The other day I was at my 4th day waiting for the vampire to spawn, and someone asked in the zone chat, "How can I cure vampirism"

Immediately I asked him if by chance he could bite me before curing vampirism and he kindly accepted

Now I have vampirism and I gave it to a guy who helped me to cover spawn points and I won't spam for sure but instead will give it to legit spawn campers I see having a hard time waiting for it =)

Hope you like the tip, because if you ask to someone offering a free bite in the zone chat, you will most likely not be the first to whisper him, but about a curing request, you have more chance to get it.
Edited by class101 on May 10, 2014 8:20PM
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps a bit late, but I would appreciate a bite, if you're still offering.
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    @Diaboli Not offering one, that's just a tip to get one more chance to get on

my bite is up but don't have skill points left so if you are willing to pay the respec cost 12700g no prob ^^ can find me ingame /w @ class101
    Edited by class101 on May 23, 2014 6:17PM