The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajit, Senche vs Ohmes.

Valaska
Valaska
✭✭
So one of the books, lorebooks by the Moon Clearing, had a neat little story up until a scholar somehow confused a Senche-Raht with an Ohmes Raht...

Somehow he couldn't tell the difference between a 10 foot tall Tiger, and a 7 foot tall Catgirl/Neko? Zenimax really needs to pay some attention to the lore of this game before they write lol.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worse about all the senche enemies in the game are more like Pahmar, they are not 10 foot tall, that would make the bosses like mammoths and probably stronger as they are intelligent and predators.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Valaska
    Valaska
    ✭✭
    You're right they should be larger, just a good thing there aren't Senche Raht. Senche should be about 7 or so feet tall!
    Edited by Valaska on May 9, 2014 11:20PM
    Options
  • Ahnjil
    Ahnjil
    zaria wrote: »
    Worse about all the senche enemies in the game are more like Pahmar, they are not 10 foot tall, that would make the bosses like mammoths and probably stronger as they are intelligent and predators.

I wonder why they used senche in the game as mobs.
    They look just like tigers so why not just name them tigers?
    It makes no sense that an intelligent khajiit attacks me (a khajiit) on sight.

And should they even be in Valenwood?

On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Options
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah I've been curious about all the Senche i've been killing, I thought they were supposed to be an intelligent sub species of khajiit, cinder-tail seems to interact with his Senche as if they are intelligent anyways but all these humanoid enemies summon Senche and treat them just like they're tigers, maybe they're all enslaved?
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
    Options
  • Valaska
    Valaska
    ✭✭
    yeah I've been curious about all the Senche i've been killing, I thought they were supposed to be an intelligent sub species of khajiit, cinder-tail seems to interact with his Senche as if they are intelligent anyways but all these humanoid enemies summon Senche and treat them just like they're tigers, maybe they're all enslaved?

Maybe, but you're right, Senche can understand virtually any tongue, and can even cast magic. Alit's can actually cast magic and are used in warfare... House cat suddenly makes you explode lol...

They could be a feral form of Tiger as the guy above said, there are just plain tigers in Tamriel.
    Options