The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Veteran levels in my opinion.

damonpeltob14_ESO
damonpeltob14_ESO
Soul Shriven
First off i dig this game. I just wish it would take me about the same time to reach max level as it will to go from vet rank 1-10. i feel like i was served steak and a baked potato for the 1st 50 levels. Veteran ranks are more like bread and water.
i like questing its about all i'm good at but to grind them that long for 3 costumes and a new gear tier is kind of mind numbing. Maybe a set of veteran abilities would help.
or atleast a resource point every two levels just spit balling here. something besides "the extremely dull sword of forgotten hero the useless" and a halloween costume.
im all for a long term goal but there just isn't enough to keep me banging my head against this veteran rank wall i'll give this game a year but i want it to think alittle farther ahead.

i know my grammar is terrible english is my third language after drunken nord and catnip hazed khajit
  • Mothanos
    Mothanos
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran levels are in my opinion the wrong way of a carrot on a stick design.
    I had enough of the questing expirience.
    +10 for you people who cant get enough of it, but many are already fed up with it.
    When Craglorn hits the majority of the playerbase havent even reached V10 yet and are already put into the next quest grind.

Sorry but this is not what alot of people signed up for.
    And i think it will *** alot of pvp people off.
    Options
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    The game should of been the same guild wise for each alliance because if I'm "Fresh off the boat" Then why can't I join up again with fighters and mages guilds? They supposedly don't know who I am yet they "heard" someone broken the great chain in Cold Harbour...Having those guild quests available again for veteran lvls would break up the grindiness.
    Options