The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wykkyd's Framework slash commands?

RomedyMC
RomedyMC
✭✭✭
I erred while trying to enable multi-monitor support for Wykkyd's Framework. I set it to 5 monitors instead of 3 so now I cannot access any menus while Wykkyd's is enabled. I have tried:

* Uninstalling/reinstalling
* Returning to default on a different character

I cannot just hit ESC to the menu because the menus appear on the non-existent 4th or 5th monitor. I was hoping someone knew of a /command or, at worst, where the profiles for Wykkyd's are stored so I can remedy this. Thank you in advance!
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    You will have to delete the settings file called mhFramework i think, in Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live(or liveeu)\Saved Variables probably. Dunno if @Wykkyd has a better solution.
    Edited by Vantor on May 9, 2014 4:55PM
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • gypsythief
    gypsythief
    ✭✭
    I don't know of a /command, but the profiles are stored at:

"c:\users\username\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\SavedVariables"

^^ or liveus(?) / live(?) instead of liveeu if you're on the American server.

The Wykkyd ones are the ones that start with mh: mhFramework.lua is the main one, with mhOutfitter.lua and mhQuestTools.lua for the extra bits.
  • RomedyMC
    RomedyMC
    ✭✭✭
    Got it! Thank you all. =)