Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Locked progress in achievement

braman
braman
Hi I am waiting to fix my progress in the achievement. Despite the implementation of the tasks, did not get the achievements for it. Definitely if it is not cured I cancel my subscription. I care about winning all the achievements in the game. So far I miss 4 achievements in Dagerfall convenant despite credit quests achievements are not included. I look forward to your prompt reply. Missing achievements on my form are:

1 Ally of Azura
2 Dreamslayer
3.Hero of The Spirit Wardens
4.Bankorai Quests 45/53

Yours regrettable Braman

I believe that many do not lose by canceling the subscription until the time of this bug also pour a small boycott of other players in this way. Total lack of interest from Zenimax on this is embarrassing. I have a fairly new bug reports to Support ...
Edited by braman on May 9, 2014 11:11AM