The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Has ESO changed your mind on any opinions you had of TES prior to ESO?

Tannakaobi
Tannakaobi
✭✭✭✭✭
I always disliked the Bosmer though I can't really explain why. I don't like elves all that much anyway, but with the Cannibalism, size, they have always been fugly, that first wood elf you meet in Morrowind that you rob. Whatever the reason I have always disliked them.

Having now played through much of the AD quest line I have found a new found affection for these elves and the green pact. I may even make one as an alt now.

I have always liked the Bretons for some reason. (Yes, i know half elves) is this going to change to? I'm slightly worried.

Has anything in ESO changed your perception? It's really great that you get to experience Tamriel like never before.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel the same way you do about Bosmer, totally changed my view on them, even went back and made a Wood Elf in skyrim to mess around with.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
    Options
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    I don't know much about the TES lore except for what I've played in Skyrim, but ESO is making me want to go back and play the previous games (with mods of course) in order to understand the game's politics better because it seems very interesting.
    Options
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know much about the TES lore except for what I've played in Skyrim, but ESO is making me want to go back and play the previous games (with mods of course) in order to understand the game's politics better because it seems very interesting.

I must admit, I think the TES lore is a cut above most games especially mmo's, however I wouldn't honestly recommend going back to the old games other than Skyrim. While I loved them in there day they are really dated now. Oblivion possible is OK but I never really got on with that all that much. Morrowind was great.

If you like old games then fair play. Some of my best RP experiences have come from TES. Each game is a master piece in it's own right. I regret that I was not on board for the games before Morrowind. All those pixels hurt my brain.

If it's just Lore you want then there is a good youtube channel. Shoddycast I think, they have put together a series of videos that cover much of the Elder Scrolls Lore.

Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I love about ESO is how much lore you run into just during gameplay, like the green pact, green lady and the silvernar and later the mane.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options