Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Zenithar.info - a merchant community.

Soupypoop
Soupypoop
✭✭
Hello fellow merchants of Tamriel,

I have launched a new website at Zenithar.info, named after the divine of commerce.
The purpose of this website is to provide players a platform where they can discuss gold making tips, tricks, guides, tutorials, resources and addons, all while staying within the Code of Conduct.

The website will promote legal and honest trade methods. It will keep all shared information transparent and free to access. People don't even have to register on the website to view content - registration is for those who wish to share content and comment on current forum posts.

Here are some features community members will have access to:

A regularly updated news page with the latest and greatest updates that affect your coinpurse.

A forum where you can discuss, share and read up on various content to help you increase your daily income.

An IRC channel to chat with community members in real time to discuss addons, project development, and anything else.

I will personally pick through patch notes and PTS data to compile summary lists that contain information about upcoming changes that will affect your coinpurse.

I will keep community submitted content organized and compile lists with useful links to spreadsheets, websites and blogs that pertain to making gold.

This website will remain clean and free from anything that promotes illegal or dishonorable behavior. Botting programs, questionable behavior, hacks, cheats, intentionally scamming others players - none of that will be tolerated. This will allow community members and guests to feel safe when they visit the site and use any of the guides and tutorials. I want them to feel like that they can utilize these gold making methods without fear of getting busted or banned.

Who am I, you may ask? I have been playing MMOs since the days of Tibia, moving to Runescape, WoW and now ESO. I have always had a passion, no matter the game, to be a merchant and line my pockets with as much gold as I could. I even gold capped in WoW, using only legitimate methods of trade and commerce. I used to be part of a similar (and much larger) community when I was playing WoW. Now, I am bringing both my experience and a similar community vision to ESO, giving players a safe haven where they can become the best merchants in all of Tamriel.

This website currently lacks members - big time, but that's because it was launched just this week. I know this may discourage people from joining. Don't be shy, though - you have the opportunity to help found a strong community that could potentially have a large say in how the economy of ESO is driven.

As a teaser, here is a video of my first tutorial submitted on the website:
http://youtu.be/wmkbkBknSY4
Edited by Soupypoop on May 8, 2014 10:59PM