Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shattered Shoals. . .

kraxammer
kraxammer
✭✭
Okay, I am trying to
'investigate the Shattered Shoals" as part of a quest I'm doing, but for the life of me I CANNOT figure it out. I'm level 5, and it is a level 4 quest. It is a 2 part quest. . .I already investigated the Temple part but do not understand the Shoals part?

I see a big anchor on my map and when I hover over it does say Shattered Shoals, but when I get there nothing happens. HELP! any specific coordinates somebody can give me?
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look here, this should help you with the quest locations.

http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/khenarthis-roost-quest-locations/
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    I do not see the quest that wants me to "Investigate the Shattered Shoals" on that site. I must be missing it?
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get the quest called Cast Adrift. It is the bottom left quest marker on the map.
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    I already have the quest. . .I've accomplished the Temple Investigating part already. I now need to investigate the shattered shoals. I have been up and down the shattered shoals (anchor icon on the map) and NOTHING is happening. It is the only quest I have right now, so I kind of need to figure this out so I can move on.

It is driving me nuts!!!!
  • Daytona73
    Daytona73
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue, I have no idea what to do and its starting to do my head in now!!
  • DriftedWires
    DriftedWires
    Soul Shriven
    I had same issue but on the road near the anchor I found a woman who had been injured and you receive the 'cast adrift' quest from her. If you do that one it clears the shoals one. Hope that helps :-)