Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

An ESO failure with an Easy Solution!

Varolokkur216
Varolokkur216
Soul Shriven
I have been playing a Werewolf for some time now..i really enjoy it (when I'm actually able to be a WW)My Twohanded ,Aedric spear WW Templar is a ton of fun But yesterday I was using my Dawns Wrath Ultimate instead and Realized it cost 300 Ultimate and I could use it 3 times before even being able to Transform ONCE into a WW..I seen in a video on this website the other day and one of the creators said "Ultimates are some of the most powerful Abilities in the game" The problem:Being a WW just doesn't seem worth it..other Ultimates are far more useful in a fight than having to save it up to transform into a WW for what,3 minutes at best?It only seems worth it when you are playing with another WW and can use call of the pack or sync up and transform together an just rampage lol.
Another problem is that Vampires are Vampires all the time..So shouldn't a ww be able to go wolf form anytime or be able to easier?Vampires have an Ultimate,Wolves Ultimate is just to transform but still have the posion hinderance all the time..When I got bit I had Hircines gift for a couple days an my run/mount speed was increased ,ThAT should be a perk for WW ALL THE TIME..But no I lost it when I did the quest to unlock the skill line.
An EASY ,EASY Solution that would make the Wolves happy I believe is simply lower the Ultimate points needed! make it 500 instead of 1000 and things wouldn't be so bad for us werewolves.This has been bothering me for some time now as it has been the same for MANY others and wanted to get this off my chest because I was thinkin of dropping WW as I see no point in being one at this time and that SUCKS.I love the idea of being a werewolf.
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    They've already said they are going to be addressing the werewolf stuff and said they are reducing the cost of werewolf form. Now what else will happen is not known, and probably won't be known until we see actual patch notes.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I woulda picked werewolf, but kind of sucks you cant be in werewolf mode very much it seems.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • ljb2k5_ESO
    ljb2k5_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Becoming the werewolf needs to not be the ultimate. It needs to be a toggle, and the ultimate should be something else cool instead.
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would also be cool that during the full moon, werewolves had some kind of superpowers.
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    give them a bath and a haircut first