The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

WTB Honeycombs, Red wheat, Rekuta and Kuta

Axer
Axer
✭✭✭✭
Yea wrong forum whatever I live here. This is my ebonpact story, a story about delicious honeycombs and kuta soup.

Paying:
Honeycomb: 120gp each. Big stacks I'll pay even more, 15,000gp for a stack of 100.
Red wheat: 60gp each. Big stacks ill pay more.
Rekuta: 600gp each.
Kuta: 1300gp each.

Mail to Axer

CoD, ill pay any fees.

NA Server.

Cool ppl that send me lots I'll also help out with whatever i can, higher rates, game knowledge, uber dungeon runs, blacksmithing, cooking, etc. I lead a small guild of very skilled, successful players that can do all craftings, but we want to hire the masses to help us gather, and pay good rates.
Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you can find honeycomb and red wheat for free in the various sacks, crates and barrels in Riften, Hollow City and their buildings. Granted, it may not be in the number you seek. The Grocer in Hollow City (near the bank) may also sell them (for 63 gold each, though).

I thought the other two items are Enchanting ends or am I mistaken? I have not located any vendor who sells them so seeking out a player with them or trying to destruct glyphs with them is your best bet.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    re: LonePirate:
    Yea.
    However I have millions of monsters to slays, hundreds of anchors to crush and acess to large amounts of gold.. So if someone else who happened to be in the area...

Re: Grocer. No. Here is his list of ingredients:
    Baker Flour (WR)
    Barley
    Cake Foour
    Camaralet Grapes
    Emperor Grapes
    Fatback
    Glace Viande
    Golden Malt
    Imperial Flour (WR)
    Imperial Mash
    Imperial Stock
    Jus
    Lard
    Pingus
    Ribier Grapes
    Rice Mash
    Wheat Malt
    White Malt

The other two are enchanting runes.
    They cannot be gotten through deconstruction far as I know, unless you destruct an already purple/legendary player crafted rune.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)